Vinyasa means to move in sequence, to move with the natural rhythm of our breath. Movement unfolds slowly and gently towards a peak moment and slowly winds back down to settle into the final relaxation / meditation. Vinyasa is a journey of waking up, processing and releasing physical and emotional stresses in the body.
Classes focus on balancing strength with flexibility in both body and mind, building overall resilience health and balance.
- Improves strength
- Improves flexibility
- Facilitates body / mind connection
- Releases physical and emotional tension
- Improves concentration and focus
- Moving meditation
- Suitable for all levels and ages
- If you are looking to build strength and stamina
- If you are looking to release energy and tension
- All classes adopt a gentle, slow approach
- Wear comforable clothing, something warm for relaxation
- All materials provided, but feel free to use your own
- Communicate all pre-existing conditions or injuries before each lesson